You can become a wish granter by helping us at a fundraising event. Volunteer at one of our annual events, or host your own fundraising cocktail party.
Whether you want to volunteer by yourself or with a group of friends or family, there are several ways you can help.
Special Event Volunteers
Help run or even plan one of the special events we hold every year.
Holiday Party Shoppers
Provide supplies for the annual party we throw for recent wish children, children on the waiting list, and their siblings.
Have questions? Call 817-469-9474.
NOTE: Please be willing to submit information for a criminal background check. There are also minimum age restrictions on some events due to insurance and liability concerns. A Wish with Wings™ evaluates the eligibility of volunteers under age 18 on an event-by-event basis.
Donate Your Birthday
Want to do something truly unforgettable for your birthday? How about granting a wish for a child who desperately needs a magical escape from a tough medical reality? Forego birthday presents and a party this year and invite your friends to become wish-granters instead by donating to a Wish with Wings.
Two Easy Ways to Donate Your Birthday
- Set up your own Facebook fundraiser. Here’s how
- Ask us to help you set up an eJoinMe fundraising page. Contact us
Host a Party
Benefit our wish kids by hosting your own party. It’s a great way to turn a fun social event into a moving cause. Here’s how.
- Pick a wish – or wishes. Help cover our general wish-granting expenses, or contact us to choose a specific child from our waiting list.
- Pick a theme. Butterflies are always a winning theme in our book, but of course the decorative theme is up to you.
- Choose a fundraising method. From a silent auction to a raffle, there are several fun ways to encourage giving among your friends.
- Let us help. We can provide additional ideas for your party to help your guests feel connected to the families they are helping.
Interested? Call us at 817-469-9474 for details.